Friday, February 18, 2011

The sun sets tonight

This night, the 19th of February the Sun will go behind the Royal Society mountains. It will only be for a moment but it is the first one of the season. It dos a big oval through the sky now, dipping low to the south east then higher in the west.

There is a dance party in Gallagers tonight and at 1:20am there will be hot chocolate served out by the 100 year old hut to celebrate the end of summer.

Lots of flights are getting canceled due to weather. A lot of people done working hanging around waiting to leave. Some come and help us who are still working, others research travel plans. I hope I make it off on the 23rd so I can see the north shore a little and relax before Mom and Peter come down. I am excited to see them and go north. They got me a historic train ride for my birthday! I love trains!

No comments:

Post a Comment